Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Tea Time


I just felt like a little tea this afternoon. Angie and Otto dropped off eggs, spinach and homemade
peanut butter cookies today. It was good to see them. We still keep our distance and it's very hard not to hug! It was sunny and he ran around in the backyard and was so happy. It warmed my heart.


I didn't realize that my Lily of the Valley plants were blooming. My dad gave me a few plants probably 40 years ago. I have them under a tree and they have spread and are a delight.


I was looking at my Kate Greenaway book...The Language of Flowers. Do you know that these flowers mean return to happiness? I am dreaming about that and a return to some kind of normal life. All is well, but we all seam to be uneasy and so wondering what the future may hold.


I love my brown transferward . My collection is just a mix of treasure hunting. It makes me happy.


I love these cup and saucers. I have 4 that match. I enjoyed a toasted coconut black tea. It was nice.
Stay safe and have a cup of tea!

5 comments:

Hill Top Post said...

How lovely! Yes, a bit of tea surely makes one feel better. Your brown transfer is gorgeous!

My Tata's Cottage said...

Ooh the brown transfer ware is gorgeous. Love different teas and enjoying a quiet cup with a good book. Thanks for all the smiles. HUGS across the miles.

Szara Sowa said...

How nicely to drop in to You to the tea. They are reminding me lilies of the valley my mum, very much liked them. I have always brought her the posy. Hold on healthily.

Sandra said...

Such a beautiful Tea Time. I love the brown transferware pieces you have. I always keep my eyes open to collect some for myself. Your garden flowers add beauty to your arrangement. I love Tea Time and I am happy that you shared a moment of yours with us.

mamasmercantile said...

How wonderful that you were able to see your family, it must warm your heart. Take care and stay safe.