Pages

Friday, April 17, 2020

The Dolls Have Tea


I didn't decorate for Easter this year as we couldn't have any company over. I just decided I didn't really want to put it up this year. I wasn't going to do anything with my dolls either. My dolly friend Melinda from Vermont sent me some sweet dolly Easter things, so I decided to set up a late Easter tea for the dolls. This is my wonderful Tasha Tudor doll. It was made by Marjorie Tudor, who is Tasha's daughter-in-law. She is quite a doll maker and a wonderful person. I enjoy her company but she also lives in Vermont, so I don't get to visit her often enough. I was planning to go to the UFDC doll convention in Vermont this June, but it has been canceled. So, I won't get to see my friends this summer.


The doll's Easter Tea table. So fun to play with the dishes and little sweets. You can see the tiny  sugar cookies I made recently.


This is one of my favorite dolls...Lily. She was the doll who was in the doll's wedding last summer.
She loves to go to tea.




Of course the dolls have a Peter Rabbit tea set!


This is one of the gifts from Melinda...the Lamb of God for Easter. I love it.


I was gifted this little Easter tree years ago from my friend LaVonne. She has sent me little ornaments over the years.

So, I did have fun playing with my dolls. Somedays the news is so dark, I just need a little dolly break. 

2 comments:

Hill Top Post said...

I can imagine the dolls' delight with an Easter tea. I am sure the sugar cookies were a big hit.

Szara Sowa said...

Wspaniale zastawiony stół. Lalki miały miłą świąteczna herbatkę. Uwielbiam Twoje lalki. Dbaj o siebie :)