Fingers crossed...looks like I am still able to go to Montana. I did get some more bad news and need some more tests but it can all wait until I return. I am so thankful for that. The rollercoaster ride continues but I am trying to just put things aside for a week. Off I go on Tuesday for a whole week.
See ya when I get back. Thanks for all the good thoughts, encouragement and prayer. Thank you, thank you.