Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

The Dolls Celebrate May Day!


Happy Mother's Day and welcome to another month! Who knows what another month into the virus will bring our way? I decided that I needed a bit of fun with the dolls. They bring me lots of happiness and they are good therapy.


I wanted to try to make little dolly May Day baskets. I settled on paper cornucopias filled with little flowers. I played around with scrapbook papers and pink paper doilies.


I pick up little flowers at flea markets and estate sales. I certainly had enough to choose from for the treats.


Then the dolls cleared the tea table and set up the crafts. They decided to wear flower wreaths in their hair for the little craft party. They were busy and had so much fun!



Tasha was quite pleased with her finished projects. She was able to help the other little ladies.







Lily was having a great time working on the May Day flower baskets. This was her first year here at Harlow House for the May Day fun.


The little table has been set for spring time!


Miss Hitty Noel was so excited to receive a basket this May! She looks just thrilled, doesn't she?


The other little ladies found this one on their dollhouse door!


This is little Annabelle. She was one of my first dolls and was made from a kit put together by my Tasha friend Kristen. She is only 10 1/2" tall.


This is my other Annabelle and Daphnie. They are so pretty and loved finding a May Day for them!


One more little basket for this sweet little miss. What a fun day it was for the dolls.
Wishing you all a Happy May Day and a great month ahead. 

3 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

What fun, such a highlight the month of May.

Szara Sowa said...

I♥ this Tasha doll and Your little May Day baskets. I'll try do some for my dolls. Blessings.

The Victorian Girl said...

How adorable! I would like to go to a grown-up party like that!