Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

A Spot of Tea


It was just time to look at something pretty and springy and happy! I decided to have a little spot of tea but wanted to use some of my pretty tea things.


I love pink roses and this little bowl has been begging to be used.


Years ago, two of my sweet tea friends and I went to tea. When we were finished, we were browsing the gift shoppe. We all fell in love with the tea for one sets. Each of us bought one to remember our day together. I had to pick the pink rose one!


Here's my little tea, just for me today. How I miss sitting and chatting with my tea ladies! I had some fresh fruit and just a black tea with milk. Perfect. I love using my little strawberry forks for fruit. I bought back this one from MA years ago.


It was fun to reread this tea book and made me think of all my tea friends....oh, yes....Let's Have Tea Together. Maybe someday. 

3 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

What fun, such a lovely book and tea setting.

Szara Sowa said...

It must be funny to make the tea according to the recipe from this charming small book.

Creations By Cindy said...

Lovely tea cup. I would sip slowly from that pretty cup and make it last a long time. LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy