Pages

Monday, May 4, 2020

Monday


Yes. here we are starting another week! Happy Monday, We had a rainy and wet weekend and Jimmy and I just kind of "hunkered down" as he puts it. I watched movies and worked on an embroidery project I am doing for a friend. We were lazy.
Today, I am thankful for waking up, feeling good and  being rested. I am ready to make a my to do list and hope to get more done this week. The weather will be warm this weekend.We are trying to finish yard work and Jimmy needs to get his tomatoes going. The old Italian has to have tomatoes. We watched some YouTube posts on planting and caring for tomatoes. We both learned a lot
So I pray you have a good week, stay safe and find some joy.

2 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

We have started on our tomatoes and other plants, they are doing well. Take care.

Hill Top Post said...

Sometimes we need to just hunker down for a couple of days to rest. I am hoping to get finished with yard and garden work this week. We always look forward to the first ripe tomato which we slice and put on BLTs.