Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day dear blogger friends. I hope that you all had a lovely day and found a way to celebrate or be celebrated! My dad called me to wish me a Happy Mother's Day. He never does that and I was so surprised and happy to hear his voice.


My Jimmy always brings me flowers and these are so pretty. Such an antique look. He also gave me money for flowers when we can go to a nursery. The weather just turned so hot and it was so windy for days...not the time for tender little new plants.


Home Sweet Home! That's where we spend most of our time these days! We decided to have the girls and Otto come to our house. We stayed our distance and were outside, so we are trusting that we all stayed safe. We got some premade veggie trays and fruit trays and had a big container of pink lemonade.


 My Gina, my youngest. We celebrate a birthday on the same day. Gina gifted me with an Etsy gift card, so that will be fun to choose a treat!


My oldest Angie who is just a wonderful mom herself.


Otto is trying out his skate board while Grandma Linda looks on. Rico is looking for some meat! Gina is a vegetarian, so he likes to visit. This is the first time we have seen Rico in months.



Otto's step sister Ava gave him  two scooters, so he talked Auntie GG into riding with him. It was so cute.


Rico just loves the sunshine! It was in the 80's again.


Jimmy outside and enjoying the kids and Otto.


A happy mama! I was just happy to enjoy my girls, the pup and of course, funny Otto.


This is one of my gifts from Otto and Angie.....it's a special keychain with a sweet saying about a grandson and a grandma.


My flowers are quite pretty right now. This is my rose that was a gift from a friend who collects old roses. It's so beautiful this year.


Chives are always a delight.


Some of my Forget Me Nots that just pop up all over the garden. I love them and they remind me of Tasha Tudor.


One of my azaleas out front. They always bloom around Mother's Day. 


Yummy chocolate cake to enjoy at the end of a special day together. It was quiet and simple but just wonderful to have my little family together. No hugs yet! Maybe soon. We are all longing to go to the Oregon beach one of these days. We had a trip planned in March during spring break, but that didn't happen. I just keep thinking how much it will mean when we finally get to go.

4 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

What a wonderful celebration and so nice that you were able to get together. That cake looks so delicious. Hope you manage your trip soon, the planning and dreaming about it can be just as much fun. Take care and stay safe.

Szara Sowa said...

ou had a wonderful Mothering Sunday, beautiful holiday. At us we are getting around of only 26 May. You have lovely daughters and grandsons, wonderful family. I wish good health a lot.

Creations By Cindy said...

Lovely family Lady Linda. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

nadyvalachovic said...

Stilletto Titanium Hammer for Home | Tithi.TV
This is one of the most columbia titanium powerful brass sugarboo extra long digital titanium styler blades available for sale. The slipper is an seiko titanium watch elegant tool for shaving titanium fishing pliers faces, faces, and titanium tube faces.