Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

Pocket Letters Received!


I LOVE Pocket Letters! I wanted to share photo's of two Pocket Letters I just received. This is from my friend Gwen who is also on my ATAA group. It's so sweet and I loved the back! I am learning from my friends who have been doing this a bit longer than I have. Thank you so much Gwen! I love it.



Gwen told me she loved purple, so this is the one I put together for her.


I used a purple, green and turquoise theme and found lots of fun things to put together. This is my second PL, so I was a bit more comfortable putting things together.


This time, I did remember to add a little letter!


I found this in my mailbox the other day! It was from my friend Belinda who introduced me to this whole adventure!


I am going to get to meet Belinda in Vermont at the end of the month! She is on my Tasha Tudor group and my ATAA group.


I LOVE the beautiful paper on the back and I think the ribbons and cover on the side is a great idea.
Thank you Belinda, I think it's so beautiful and very special.


I can't wait to do some more, but I am so busy right now getting ready for our trip and some home remodeling. Our handyman will be working while we are away! Back to work choosing paint, flooring, curtains, towels and more! It will be fun to come home to some changes! 

9 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

They are amazing, such a beautiful idea. Always nice to have a few changes in the house.

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

After your first post about pocket letters, I have made one and have plans for a few more. They're so much fun!

Anne Payne said...

Those are beautiful! I will have to figure out how to make one of these to send to a friend. Thanks for sharing with Roses of Inspiration blog hop.

Nikki said...

I have never heard of pocket letters. How do they work? It seems like a lovely idea.

Stephanie said...

Oh Linda, what a fun and delightful idea! I have never heard of a pocket letter before.... I may have to make some of these for a few of my friends :)

Thanks for sharing with Roses of Inspiration! I love having you at the party. Love you!

Denise said...

So nice You are remodeling,how exciting. Have a safe but fun trip in Vermont.Linda,the pocket notes are something I've never heard of.Even though I looked at them closely I still don't know exactly what they are? You must know that I think they are gorgeous and looks like something I would like to make,My type of relaxing fun.Maybe I'll look them up on pinterest or google them ox Denise

Stephanie said...

Hey lovely lady! Just popping in to say this was featured at this week's Roses of Inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing...have a beautiful week! Hugs!

Linda Walker said...

Linda,
I absolutely love these pocket letters and this is the first time I have ever seen one! I would love to do this!!! So pretty and so delightful to give and receive! Found you featured at Stephanie's and stopped over to check these out. So glad I did!
Linda
mysewwhatblog

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Gorgeous pocket letters!