Pages

Friday, June 26, 2015

A Little Companion


LaVonne sent me this interesting doll (the one on the left) earlier this spring and I just thought she was really neat. There is so much detail in the little miss and I love her crocheted apron.


She is made with the fat pipe cleaners and is just charming.


I was at an all city garage sale and found this little lady for $1.00. I think she is an egg cozy as her skirt just fits over an egg perfectly. I have a plastic egg under her skirt! She also has an apron and just reminded me of the doll LaVonne sent. I love her long yarn briads!




Now these two little dolls are friends and live on a shelf togherther. They have become good friends. Thanks LaVonne...just wanted to share. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: I like this doll crocheted apron. She is lovely. Fabulous 2 dolls. Keep in touch

Denise said...

How amazing that You found Her Sister.Cute little ladies.OX

Bernideen said...

How fun!

mamasmercantile said...

Such fun, they are indeed lovely together.