Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

June!



Welcome June! It's a new month and it is sure to be a busy one! I am actually feeling better this morning...yeah! Jimmy and my nephew Markie took off bright and early this morning for a trip to Idaho. Those two mountain men sure love it up at the gold mine cabin.

We had a rain storm last night and it has been raining this morning.  It's been so very dry, so this is welcome rain. My yard and flowers will enjoy a break from the heat. It looks like it will be back into the 90's by the weekend.

I am working on our trip to Vermont for another Tasha Tudor Gathering. Jim and I will fly out on June 28th, so lots to do. I'm excited as Jimmy has never been to New England. My good friend LaVonne couldn't make the trip this year, so Jimmy is going with me. I will miss LaVonne. This is the 40th anniversary trip we had to postpone two years ago when Otto was born. Of course, we will be back home to celebrate his big second birthday!

While we are gone for the two week trip, our handyman will be doing some remodeling in our home. It's all exciting, but again, lots to do to prepare for that! New flooring, new paint, new colors in two bedrooms and two bathrooms. That should keep me out of trouble, heh?

Time get off the computer and get going on the week's work. It's my week with my dad, so I will be with him tomorrow and I will have two days of babysitting Otto with Jimmy out of town. I need to use my time wisely.

Happy June and have a good week.


2 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

So glad you are feeling better. You have a lot to look forward to and a great trip to plan. Have fun.

Rose said...

Have fun in New England. I'm a Bostonian. My daughter loves to snowmobile in Vermont and my son has a weekend place in Maine. And, here I sweat in Florida! Go figure!