Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Tea Time Thursday #108 Tea Cup Exchange


Spring is a fun time that seems to spark tea cup exchanges! I participated in several exchanges this spring and all have been so fun. It's a wonderful way to meet new friends via the internet.

This sweet grouping that I'm sharing today for Tea Time Thursday is from  Tonia who joined Stephanie's 8th tea cup exchange on her blog....THE ENCHANTING ROSE. I always think it's fun to see what people include in their exchange.


Isn't this cup and saucer just soooo pretty? Tonia picked the perfect cup for my tea room. I love it.


I like the colors and the design plus the pedestal foot on this cup.


Beautiful trim and a lovely handle. I am fascinated with tea cup handles.


She added a sweet spring card and note and look at this.....Lavender carpet deodorizer! Can't wait to use this. She said I only need a bit. I have never had a product like this. so this is all new to me.


Tonia made this sweet little tea bag holder. It actually holds a box of tea too, but works for singles too.


More tea! How fun to try so many different flavors. That's another fun thing about the exchanges...you get to try new teas!


These are the 3 cup and saucers that friends sent to me this spring! I am blessed and love each and every new treat....and new friends.

I've been sick this week...spent yesterday in bed. The weather is soooo pretty and I am longing to get outside and work in my flower beds. Not quite ready for that. Hot tea sure makes you feel better, especially when you get to drink it from lovely new cup.

12 comments:

Szara Sowa said...

I wish You the recuperation. Take care of yourself. Blessings. :)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Pretty tea cup and I hope you are feeling better. No fun being sick. I will post the tea cup you sent me on my next post, which I LOVE!
warmly,
deb

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Love your teacup! This is such a fun exchange. I love seeing all the different goodies that folks include. The lavender for the carpet looks like a great idea.

Mrs. Chrissy T said...

What a sweet package of goodies. I got mine a few days ago. I love mine.

Jan Hermann said...

What lovely tea cups and saucers! Feel better soon.

Cheryl said...

Dear Lady Linda! Bless your heart! I am so sorry you are sick. May Jesus send healing to you soon. Your tea cup is SO pretty! I participated in Stephanie's exchange for the first time this time around, and oh, I enjoyed it SO much and met two new precious friends in the process. Your post reminds me that I need to start putting together a post about my goodies soon. God bless you, sweet friend. You are a blessing to me!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lady Linda! Oh, my what a beautiful tea cup! You have some lovely ones and I surely hope you feel better soon. Thank you so much for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

mamasmercantile said...

Hope that hot tea worked and you are feeling better. Love the new teacup, the pedestal foot on it is a real delight. Take care.

Debbie Harris said...

Linda, my that is a gorgeous tea cup! I love the design of the tea cup, very unusual.
That tin of teas is wonderful, as I was gifted it in one of the exchanges. I especially enjoyed the ambrosia flavor.
Stephanie's exchanges are always such a joy and delight, aren't they?
You know...just today I was admiring my lovely pink tea cup that you gifted me with in one of the exchanges. I think of you every time I look at it or use it. Just love it!
I pray that you feel better soon.
Blessings~~

Stephanie said...

Sweet friend, what a delight to see what Tonia sent you. The tea cup is definitely a little beauty! And I just love the tea holder!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for joining another exchange...it would not be the same without you, dear Linda.

Sending LOTS of love your way!

Mrs A. said...

Oh my gosh the tea cup and saucer are just exquisite. I love the dainty pedestal and handle. Hugs valeryAnne.

Margie said...

What an elegant teacup! I also enjoy receiving new tea flavours to sample from my swap partners. Purple is my favourite colours so I'm also liking the other teacups that you received from your friends.