Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Tea Time Thursday #105 ATAA Tea Exchange


My tea group...ATAA or Afternoon Tea Across America...decided to to have a tea cup exchange for Easter instead of our usual card exchange. We were to send a tea cup, card and tea only. I was paired up with a lovely lady in Vancouver WA. Jennifer gifted me this this spring time cup and saucer, a darling card and delightful tea.



I love the colors of the tea cup....so perfect for this time of the year.



It's English made bone china made by Royal Patrician.



I posted these cute Easter Bunny clothespin dolls for Dolly Thursday on my Tasha Tudor site today. I just love this little couple. They are so nicely made and are so sweet.


Mrs Bunny has worked hard painting her egg for Easter!


Mr Bunny has been busy too! He's got a whole little walnut wagon filled with eggs!



Happy Tea Time Thursday. Easter will soon be here...it's so early this year. 

5 comments:

Szara Sowa said...

How beautiful teacup! :)

Bernideen said...

Dear Linda:
This brings back memories as one I used to sell. The lilac pattern was very popular "back in the day". I think you made a home run - so to speak!

Kim said...

Such a pretty tea cup. I love the soft colours of the lilacs. Those bunnies are just so darn cute!

Mrs. Chrissy T said...

What a precious beautiful tea cup!

Lady Jane said...

What a precious tea cup!!! Those bunnies are just darling... I love Easter at your house. Hugs, lJ