Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Tuesday Treasures


I managed to delete this post from Tuesday this evening, so I will try to recreate it. It's just been one of those days...ugh. I have lost all my comments on this one now too. Well...that's the way it goes. I just love all the items, so will just put the post back up the best I can.

We had a fun time shopping this past weekend!  I love it when we get a couple of good estate sales! You can see it's a good grouping of GOODIES for my Etsy shoppe.


I have been selling older patterns lately and these are just charming. I especially like the little bonnet pattern.

The estate sale ladies were going crazy over this sweet child's apron...lovingly crocheted by someone.
It is really darling.


Who could resist this handmade wonderful stuffed elephant? He is really so well made and just fun. I love homemade toys from the past. I forgot to take a photo of the little plastic silverware set in the box. It is really neat.


This is one of the hand stitched butterfly blocks on a row from a quilt. It was never finished and this was all that was at the sale when we got there. I had to rescue it. It could be taken apart and repurposed.


 I fell for this sweet little teapot. It has a not on the bottom stating that it was a gift from an aunt at Christmas long ago. So sweet. You can see a set of hand embroidered tea towels and a great pansy towel. The teapot is resting on a cute vintage bunny piece. It is open on one end so I think it may have been a bassinet cover for a baby. It's such a darling vintage print.


I also picked up two church lady aprons that I love made of fantastic vintage fabric. I've been on the hunt for these.


And now for my favorite find of the weekend. These are Lefton Miss Dainty wall planters. They are in mint condition and aren't they just the cutest?! I wish I decorated with this style as I would really keep them for myself. I love them.

So, I think I covered everything. I have never deleted a post before. I am not happy with myself. 

No comments: