Pages

Friday, April 1, 2016

Happy April!


Happy April! It's another new month. We are having some warm and sunny days and everything is just popping out! We had a very wet month of March, so this sunshine is most welcome.

April promises to be a very busy month ahead.....quilt show, quilt retreat, my dad's birthday, another city wide garage sale, Etsy work and gardens to plant and tend. Spring cleaning too!

I am feeling a lot better, but I'm still not back to 100% yet...day by day.

Have a great weekend and enjoy the sunshine when it comes your way.



5 comments:

Mrs. Chrissy T said...

Happy April!!!!

mamasmercantile said...

Glad to hear you are feeling a little better. You certainly have a lot to look forward to in April. Take care.

Linda said...

Happy April! You have a lovely blog. :)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Linda,
I love April! It is my birthday month for one thing and spring is here. There are also many birthdays of my friend and family.
Enjoy your weekend.
warmly,
deb

Debby Ray said...

Happy April to you, Linda! March teased us a bit with really warm temps in the beginning and then it got cold! I do hope spring is here for a while. In NC, it usually doesn't last long enough and the long, hot summer seems to come way too early every year. Have a blessed Sunday :)