Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

RIP Micki






Jim and I went to Micki's memorial service today in Tualatin. Her daughters Natalie and Carla had a lovely celebration for their beloved mother. Natalie put together a great picture presentation for all to enjoy. Sweet words and stories were shared along with a yummy cake, ice cream, Constant Comment tea (Micki's favorite). chocolates and pansies to take home.
Micki insisted on a bit of chocolate every night before she went to bed...my kind of gal.
She had such a love of gardening-I'm happy to have the pansies to plant to remember my friend. Memorial services are bittersweet. It joyful to connect with friends and people you haven't seen in awhile, but the reason you are gathered is sad.
So good bye dear Micki...I'll eat my chocolate and think of you tonight! You are always in my thoughts when I am in the garden.
I'm posting a few pictures from garden as a tribute to Micki.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry about your friend Mick. Your garden does look lovely xoxo Clarice