Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Maria's day with Auntie Linda






Oh boy, what a busy day with Ms Maria! I picked her up at 9 AM and we had one fun filled jam packed day together at my house.We had so much fun, but I have to admit, I'm tired tonight!
We frosted cookies for tea, Gina taught us how to make friendship bracelets, we crafted with pipe cleaners, we went through tubs of fabric so Maria could take home "lots" for making doll clothes this summer, we went out for lunch, we played with Annabelle, Hitty and little china head dolls,
we put on new false nails, had tea with Gina (yummy) in the tea room, played with my old Barbie dolls and then had some more tea with her mommy when she came to rescue her daughter!
I think I need to go to bed now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect day!! xoxo Clarice