Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Thoughts on a Tuesday Morning.....


Just finishing up some computer work on this rainy morning in the North West and having one more cup of coffee before jumping into the day. I find my self thinking about friends this morning. Such a joy in life to be blessed with the gift of friendship.


January will soon be over. I have mixed feelings about the month. It's a lazy month in many ways and I always hope for a bit of snow. It also seems like such a LONG month to me. The days are slipping by and soon it will be FEBRUARY ♡ ! I do love the month of February. It's a full month in our family with Valentines and lots of birthdays to celebrate.


I need to decide what kind of homemade Valentine cards to make this month as I need to start making them. I do love Valentine cards and finding something fun in the mailbox.


3 comments:

GardenOfDaisies said...

These are very sweet vintage friendship postcards. And I'm so glad you are my friend.

Susan said...

Oh, lovely post. You are so right, Linda.

Friends are the flowers in the garden of life!

We are very blessed to have good friends, long-term and blogland friends, too! Susan

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog