Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday, Coffee and My Project Notebook


Good Morning! It's Monday and a brand new week. I do love my tea, but have to have a cup or two of coffee in the mornings to get me going. I was looking at clip art and I found coffee and newspaper combos and had to chuckle. It's a cup of coffee and my computer when I wake up. Guess someone should make some new clipart for us.

Jim's show was a giant success and he was very pleased. He is tired today and sure needs to rest and do nothing for a day. The old winter EAST WIND is blowing hard again so it is a good day just to stay inside.

I haven't talked about my PROJECT NOTEBOOK before. I love keeping one to help me organize my weeks and I like having a place to write down things that I NEED to do and WANT to do. I am retired, but I'm a busy person, so my days are still very full. This is the my second planner and it is fun to keep them and look back over the pages to see what I accomplished. It's also a place where I can put my wish lists and dreams. It's filling up for the week already. Need to pick my dad's quilt up from the longarm quilter, coffee with a friend on Tuesday morning, Bible study on Thursday, Tea Time Thursday, and I have another Valentine project I want to start today. Etsy seems to find it's way on each page.

I hope you have a great week ahead! Stay warm and cozy. Spring seems far away right now.....


6 comments:

GardenOfDaisies said...

I truly do understand. Without my calendar and my lists I would get no where.

Denise said...

I'm feeling a little better today. Aches and pains gone at least-I do hate that part,and I had the flu shot as usual in Oct.Oh well,Thank you for your help.I also bought a book just to keep tract of My arts and crafts and blog parties :)

romance-of-roses said...

Think we all need this type of book, I too have one. Lovely post as usual. Hugs, Lu

LaVonne said...

I love mine and cracked it open today as well! It's been very helpful for the school projects I am working on this year! Thank you! :-)

Susan said...

Hi Linda....I have a self-discovery journal that I work on but not daily. I got the idea after reading the book Simple Abundance by Sarah Breahnach (sp?) It was great. You do it in collages with magazine page cut-outs. I've been working on it for years and hope I never finish.

It's nice to keep busy, isn't it? I have two part-time jobs and also watch my granddaughter three hours in the morning, four days a week. Love it! Take care. Susan

Unknown said...

I like your project book. Do you remember where you got it?