Pages

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Tea Time Tuesday #167 Summer Time


It is summer in the Pacific NW for sure...really hot and a bit humid now. My car is in the shop once again, as is my sister's and my daughter's! I wonder if our extreme hot weather has caused problems for the vehicles. It makes you wonder. So, I am still sorting through boxes and we are almost done!


I found three really lovely green teacups today. They just look like summer. All are English bone china cup and saucers.


A nice find! Who knows how long they were packed away. I have so many pink teacups so these are a bit different for me.


Soft colors.....


Interesting pattern....


Pretty design inside the cup...I do love that!

Our daughter got home from Mexico last Saturday and is still sick. She has traveled to 13 countries and to rural Mexico in the past and has never been sick. She is leaving for Bali on Thursday, so I am really hoping she is better. She has been to the doctor and is improving slowly. I have only traveled to Canada and I think that's fine with me.

No hot tea for me today. I have more medical tests scheduled...sigh. I need to get to bed tonight as Otto will be waiting for Grandma Linda bright and early.

Did you see the full moon last night? It is so pretty.

5 comments:

Sandi said...

Love those teacups!

Mrs Tiggywinkle said...

Those teacups are beautiful. My mother, who mostly drinks coffee, says that tea should only be drunk from bone china but a teacup is too small for me, so I always use bone china mugs. x

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Love your teacups, Linda! I have the one like yours, that has the flowers in the bottom of the teacup. My mom gifted it to me.

janice15 said...

Love all your precious teacups they are just lovely Linda. So glad to stop by and visit. Hope that daughter improves greatly before traveling off again.. with love Janice

Maristela Guilherme said...

Lindas xícaras.
O chá e o café ficam mais gostosos.