Pages

Monday, July 31, 2017

Otto's 4th Birthday....Shark Attack Party!


Yesterday, Papa Jimmy and Grandma Linda went over to Otto's house for his 4th birthday! He was having a SHARK ATTACK party with all the trimmings. Here he is before the party showing us that he is 4! 4 with the thumbs up!


We went over a bit early to to watch him open his presents from us before all his friends and the other adults came over.


His daddy made his cake! It was delicious...coconut. I had to sneak a tiny bite.


Lots of fun decorations and pizza too.




Ava was there to help her little brother open his presents. Isn't she growing up to be a fine young lady? She was so cute helping him open his packages and his cards. It was fun to see her telling him what he needed to do.


She is reading the card to him here.


He is sooo excited with his present from Ava...20 new Hot Wheels!


I loved the great paper shark across the doorway.


It was pool time after the the guests arrived.  There were lots of little boys and Ava got to invite her girlfriend too.





After some playtime in the pool, it was time to sing Happy Birthday and cut the cake!




I love the look on both of their sweet faces here!


Of course, Ava had to help little brother blow out the candle!


I love Ava's arm around Otto!


Daddy was having fun and laughing!


This is the look Otto gives Grandma Linda that ALWAYS melts my heart. Sweet little monkey man.


He's getting into the cake here...note the blue frosting on his face. He loves blue...always has and probably always will!



He's really enjoying his cake.  How about another bite!


And next it was time for more birthday presents. It was so fun to watch all the kids and see all the goodies.





So many cute little boys!


One happy mama...my daughter Angie and my grandson Otto...the loves of my life. I am so blessed to have my kids and grandkids. I do thank God for them and keep them in my prayers all the time. 

2 comments:

Szara Sowa said...

Happy birthday Otto! ☺

Lady Jane said...

Ava is such a wonderful sister!!! Yes you are blessed and I am glad the shark attack party was a great success. Hugs, LJ