Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Having Fun with July....Dolls, Dolls, Dolls!



I have sure been having fun decorating with my new found goodies! I have really gotten into the 4th of July thing this year. I was thinking I didn't have any dolls in my boxes...boy, was I wrong. Goodness, I guess I have always loved dolls. This is quite a fun little group.


This is probably my favorite! I love this patriotic angel doll. God Bless America is printed on her yellow start. Her face is sweet. She has quite a handlful!


This little bunny miss has a basket filled with sewing notions, so I guess she has been busy sewing.


What's the 4th of July without Uncle Sam? I didn't realize I had lots of Uncle Sam items.


This is a sweet little boy doll that is new this year. I ordered him. He's composition and all dressed for the 4th. I just thought he was so cute.


I think I shared this little gal...Miss Liberty...last year. She was made by Christine LeFever who is a wonderful doll maker who lives in Oregon City, OR. I just love this little doll.


My SUMMER issue of my doll magazine just arrived! Oh fun reading for a lazy summer weekend.
I can't wait to read it. This is a great magazine and I always learn so much.

We have been working around home and finishing up some yardwork today. We are going back to the beach tomorrow to pick up Jimmy's IPad that he left at the motel. Not sure if we have any plans for the 4th. I think our daughter Gina is coming back from Seattle, but haven't heard for sure.

Enjoy your long weekend. 

4 comments:

Lady Jane said...

Loving your dolls. Have a wonderful 4th. Hugs, LJ

Szara Sowa said...

Wonserful dolls. Have nice hollydays.

mamasmercantile said...

Such an amazing collection, beautiful dolls.

Jan said...

I just love all of your patriotic dolls!!