Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Teacup Exchange Revealed!


Today's the day! It's time to reveal our lovely teacups for Stephanie's latest teacup and mug exchange. She has hosted several over the years and each on has been a delight. Pop on over to The Enchanting Rose to see how fun this exchange was!

One thing that is very special about these exchanges is that you connect with your exchange partners and really make some new blog or internet friends.

When I got an email from my partner, I thought I recognized the name. I belong to a wonderful tea group...ATAA...Afternoon Tea Across America. Patti is on that group with me! It is a small world sometimes.

Look at this stunning cup she sent me. It is just beautiful. It is very fall, yet the colors are so perfect for my tea room. I love it. Thank you Patti so much.


But wait, there's more! This is how my package was wrapped. I couldn't wait to open it.


Even the card inside matched the tea cup. Everything was packed so carefully.


Just look at my goodies. Patti, thank you so much for all the time and care you put into my box. It is all so lovely and what fun I had unwrapping all the treats.


A sweet little cutwork towel will be loved.


Patti sent a little grouping of recipes and tea time fun information.



This bread was SOOO yummy and perfect with tea. Too bad my hubby was out of town.



She also sent a very nice variety of tea, which is also gone now. I enjoyed each one.


Patti had this darling little spoon attached to the bag of teas. You can't really see how sweet it is in this photo. It has little rhinestones on the handle and actually fits perfectly in a little black sugar bowl I have.

I hope you enjoyed this sharing today. Again...a very BIG THANK YOU to you Patti and to you Stephanie for organizing this exchange. It's a lot of work, but we love it and we love you. 

14 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh Linda, I have such a big smile on my face right now. When I told Patti she would be sending to you she emailed me back and shared how the two of you are in the tea group which I did not realize. It is indeed a small world. I always pray before I match the names and I love seeing how the Lord connects each lady.

Everything is simply delightful and the tea cup is stunning. Yes, too bad your husband was out of town and didn't get to enjoy the bread {{smiles}} Love you, sweet friend!

quakerhillfarm said...

What a beautiful gift you received. I am a firm believer that nothing ever happens by accident! What a blessing to you I am sure! Have a beautiful day, Lynn

Debby Ray said...

Hi Linda! Oh my, your teacup is just exquisite! You received a perfectly wonderful package of goodies! The bread looks like it was sooo delish and thanks for showing the recipe :) I want to thank you again for my beautiful package, Linda. As you can see in my post, it looks like it was meant to go with the tea set I had from my MIL...just absolutely perfect! This has been so much fun! Hugs and blessings to you!

Sue said...

Hi Linda,
your teacup is so pretty and dainty, as your other lovelies are too! Such thoughtful gifts, this was my first teacup exchange, and I have enjoyed it so much, such a great way to meet and make new friends! Stephanie is such a precious lady! Thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Sue

Debbie Harris said...

Oh my...look at that lovely tea cup, spoon and that gorgeous lace towel! Everything is so beautiful, Linda.
What a wonderful paring up Stephanie did with you and Patti. Lol
Enjoy your treasures~ Debbie

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Oh, Linda, you received the nicest treasures! And what a beautiful teacup Patti sent you, too.
This was my first exchange and I have had such fun with it all!
Not ever going to miss another one, that's for sure!

Oliva Ohlson said...

Patti did a magnificent job in sending you the most beautiful teacup and goodies!!! The teacup is so fancy looking and just love the tea towels!
I think this is the best party I have ever been part of!!! Stephanie sure knows how to put together such a fabulous party!!!

mamasmercantile said...

What a great event, such generosity and thoughtfulness. The teacup and saucer was a great delight and all those stunning gifts, particularly the bread. Take care.

Kim said...

Oh my, what beautiful gifts you received. Your tea cup is delightful and how lovely is the cut work towel....just gorgeous. 'Tis such a shame your husband didn't get a chance to sample the bread. =) It has been a treat to visit your lovely blog.

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Your tea parcel contained a lovely teacup and goodies Linda, how nice it was from Patti whom you know. I knew the blogger I sent to as well and had fun choosing things for her.
A great exchange!

Deborah said...

Wow! such a great parcel of goodies :)

Bee happy x

Margie said...

Your teacup is a beauty! I was also paired up with a blogger and I had fun doing "background research" for her package.

Kelly-Anne said...

Oh, my dear Lady Limday! What a gorgeous tea cup...it is simply exquisite! And what pretties you receieved from Patti...how I love this exchange!
Have a beautiful weekend! Hugs!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Wow what a beautiful tea cup and goodies you received. This is such a fun exchange and Stephanie does a wonderful job organizing this. Enjoy everything.
Julie xo