Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

Cookies!


My daughter Gina is a cookie monster! She loves cookies, so I like to have cookies for her when she comes home to visit. I picked up these Pumpkin Spice "chocolate chips" last week and thought I would give them a try.


The recipe on the back of the package called for canned pumpkin, but I wasn't sure if I would like that much pumpkin. I used the traditional Toll House chocolate chip recipe and added chopped pecans. The little flavored morsels are very flavorful and the cookies are yummy.


Last spring when I was at a quilt retreat, some of us went shopping at the outlet mall one afternoon.
My friend Nancy told me shared this little tool with me. It's a cookie scoop that really helps all your cookies bake at the same size. All these years of cookie baking and I finally find the perfect tool.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: I also really like cookies. Your daughter will enjoy a lot .. We keep in touch

Anonymous said...

Oh my, those cookies look delicious!