Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Teacup Thursday #32~Trick or Treat!



October Fun!
"October's the month                            
When the smallest breeze
Gives us a shower
Of autumn leaves.
Bonfires and pumpkins,
Leaves sailing down-
October is red
And golden and brown."
-Can Teach Songs-

 The nights have turned a bit chilly and October is almost over! Our days have been so delightful. The birds have been active and I saw my first Flicker...they only visit us in the fall and in the winter. The Juncos are back too. Although our seasons are not severe, we do get to experience each true season in this part of  Oregon.
And so on to Teacup Thursday with Miss Spenser's Teacup Thursday. Today, I'm sharing a little set of four yellow Japanese lusterware cup and saucers. They are small, pale yellow and very sweet. I thought they'd be perfect with my Halloween teapot dressed up in it's candy corn tea cozy.





















Don't forget to read Tasha Tudor's Pumpkin Moonshine! It's the cutest little story. I like to call my carved pumpkin a Pumpkin Moonshine! Happy Halloween and time to start thinking about Thanksgiving. I love Turkey Time. Cherish this special time of the year with your friends and family.




8 comments:

Denise said...

Happy tea time thurs.to you My Dear.Darling photos! I loved them.Wish I could have breakfast tea with you this morning.Well, I guess I am.-Denise

Antiques And Teacups said...

I LOVE the candy corn tea cozy. How cute is that!
Ruth

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Linda,
Your candy corn tea cozy is just adorable! Enjoy your weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

GardenOfDaisies said...

I love your candycorn teacozy!

xinex said...

Your yellow luster cups and tea cozy are so cute. Happy Halloween, Linda!....Christine

Lady Jane said...

That is the coolest cat!!! And I love love the tea cosy... Hugs lJ

Grandma Linda's Daydreams said...

I just found your sweet blog and it warmed my heart on this cold, wet Saturday! Made me smile, looking at some of your older posts! I love your fall teacup and saucer and your many pretty things!
Your newest follower!, Linda

romance-of-roses said...

Pretty, oh so pretty. Love the cat. Colors are amazing on your post. The tea cozy is so cute too. Hugs...Lu