Pages

Friday, September 14, 2018

Pear Time!


It's almost fall and it's pear time!!! I am putting together Tea Time Tuesday with Dolly Time Thursday. It's actually Friday, but I had my little tea yesterday.


I adore this beautiful new teacup. It's a Royal Albert called Pear Harvest from the Orchard Collection. A great Etsy find.


It's so pretty with my tea! Why does tea taste better in a bone china cup and saucer????


This is a new tea for me and I really like it. It's a white tea, so it has flavor yet it has a delicate taste.


It's a pretty mix too! I am not a tea snob, but I do enjoy loose tea.


I found this set of pressed glass cream and sugar a few weeks ago at a flea market. Can you see the pears? No one wants these treasures anymore...only $5 for the set.


The fresh pears are so yummy now! Enjoying a couple different types.


 Isn't this dolly cute! I love these fruit and veggie dolls. They are from the 1950's and were made in Italy. I recently found one at a flea market and was so delighted to add one to my collection. She is charming.


She still has her tags...Made in Italy!


Fall is on it's way! It will be here officially next week....yeah! Enjoy. 

7 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Such a lovely post, celebrating the humble pear. Love the dolly, what a great find.

Debbie Harris said...

What a sweet posting!
Gorgeous tea cup.

Bless you~

Sandra said...

A really nice Fall Time table setting. How interesting...Pear Tea. I think I would like to try this.

Szara Sowa said...

Pear doll is so sweet! I like pears and i never drink pear tea. Have a nice weekend. :)

tierneycreates said...

What a beautiful tea cup and I could image how wonderful the tea smelled!

Creations By Cindy said...

Love this post dear Linda. What a precious cup. I have my "Lady Linda" tea cup on my mantle with my Fall decor. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Lady Jane said...

I love loose leaf tea also. And it absolutely does taste better in a bone china cup! Love the cup and that pear doll is just so dang cute. You do find the neatest things. hugs, lj