Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Tea Time Tuesday....#176 Tea Linens



I love vintage linens, especially tea time napkins. I have been collecting them since I was a new bride. I always went to the room with the linens at the estate sales first and spent the most time there.
I often found little linen tea time napkins pinned together for 25 cents a dozen. I still have many that I found almost 45 years ago!


I decided to share a small sample of my little treasures today on my Tasha Tudor Take Peace site.
We share tea related things and stories on Tuesdays.




I have been doing a bit of spring cleaning and was sorting through my drawer of tea linens. They just make me smile.  I didn't have time for tea today...busy day. 

6 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

What a joy to visit and see your beautiful collection.

Unknown said...

Lovely! I want to come over and help you sort!

Bernideen said...

They look so pretty in the drawer!

Stephanie said...

Ooooh, how lovely, my friend! I am with Denise...can I come and help you sort through them? {{smiles}}

Love and hugs to you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, a fellow linens lover! I love these so much! A few weeks ago I went to a rummage sale and scored some beautiful ones. If you like to see them, they are here: https://theblushbloom.com/the-coterie/2018/4/7/the-delicacy-of-antique-linens

Szara Sowa said...

Wonderful napkins, I like them very much. I have also quite a lot, at least today than are rarely used. Yoursare with realtreasures and family souvenirs. Hugs.