Pages

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Tea Time Tuesday #157


Happy Tea Time Tuesday! After a busy day....blood test, errands, Etsy shipping and visiting with my dad this afternoon, I took a little break for some tea. I am waiting for spring to come. It was supposed to be nice today, but the rains moved in and it was another gray day. I am used to rain living in the Pacific NW, but it has been so wet this year. UGH. So I am enjoying any bit of spring that I can. I put up all my Easter things last weekend and that cheered me up.


I just love this sweet little teacup. The overall rose pattern is so darling and I love the soft green trim.



The teacup and saucer is marked Rosina, is bone china and was made in England.


These sweet bunny ladies are enjoying a spot of tea today too!


I love this little bunny's outfit. She is ready for spring!


This is the tea I am enjoying today. The packaging is so cute.


I am going to a quilt retreat at the coast next week and can't wait. This is one of the projects I am going to make with a layer cake pack and the sweet little flower fabric will be used as the binding.  I am totally into floral and flower prints this spring. Pink pink pink!


A perfect match! Did you have time for tea today? I hope so. 

1 comment:

Szara Sowa said...

What a sweet cup. I love this pattern tiny roses. The bunny is very funny in the pink hat. Have a nice day.