Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Sunday Thoughts



Good Sunday morning blogger friends. It is the season of Lent for those of us who are Christians. I love this scripture verse not only for it's reminder to do what is good, but for the promise it holds for us too.

This week, I am going to remember not to "tire of doing good". It's really not hard to do good, is it? It makes me feel happy. Focus on your many blessings and see how easy it is to do good with a thankful heart.

God has work for you this week...open your heart.

5 comments:

Jan Hermann said...

I love that verse too! Love your thought for the day!

Hugs,
Jan

Kim said...

It is a lovely verse, isn't it. It truly isn't difficult to sprinkle a little blessing to others. May you have a happy Sunday.....and a lovely week sprinkling your goodness to those you may meet.

Mrs. Chrissy T said...

Thank you for this sweet reminder. I love this verse as it has helped me in many seasons in my life.

Cheryl said...

I love what you said..."God has work for you this week...open your heart". What a precious reminder. Thank you so much for sharing what God has placed upon your heart!

Sandra said...

Lovely post today. God is good.