Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

Happy May Day!


Happy May Day blogger friends! It was just the most perfect spring day here in Oregon. We have been so spoiled by the nice weather all winter and it looks like spring will be the very same. It's been in the 70's and that's so perfect.


I flipped my little calendar over this morning to a new month. I love the month of May! It's the month I plant my flower gardens and everything is so fresh.


I decided to take my camera and go on the hunt for blooming flowers in my yard. I haven't planted anything new yet, but I found many thing blooming. Pansies.....


Azaleas....


Roses....


Roses by my front door...


My mystery rose that a friend sent me years ago...


My chives....

I hope you liked this little look around my garden to day. Enjoy the merry month of May!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: nice pictures. Great flowers. Welcome this May. I love the sun.We keep in touch