Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Tea Time Thursday #74



The sun is shining and the temperatures are warming up daily! Happy Tea Time Thursday. It's almost May, so my thoughts turn to planting my flowers gardens. Jimmy got his veggies in yesterday and is quite pleased about that.

My pretty floral teacup is sitting in my seed box that was a birthday present one year from Jimmy. We both fell in love with it out in Aurora and so it came home to live in Troutdale.


The graphics are so bright and I love that it is not too large. I'm sure it sat on a counter tempting customers to take home some packages of seeds.


I have a small collection of old seed packages and think it fun to display them in the open box. I'm always on the hunt for some older packs.


I picked up this cup and saucer last weekend at an estate sale. It is just soooo perfect for spring. Our daffodils and tulips are done blooming this year, but  there's always next year!


It's trimmed in gold, but the handle is painted a soft green and I like that!


The fine bone china cup and saucer is made by Salisbury and named "Tulips and Daffodils". It is made in England and is waiting for tea time!


I just love to look at the graphics on the vintage seed packs and seed catalogs. Just so charming.



So I'm going to have a cup of tea now and dream awhile about planting my flower garden. I always like to look at pictures and garden plans before I make that first trip to the garden center, but it will be very soon!

3 comments:

Bernideen said...

Oh my - that quilt in your header is really fabulous!

Huckleberry stitches said...

Beautiful teacup, seed packets and box! Love it all, happy spring!

mamasmercantile said...

I love all those seed packets what a lovely collection.