Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Tea Time Thursday #50 and Annabelle


Another cooler yet beautiful fall day here in Oregon. Happy Tea Time Thursday once again. This is number 50. I love the art and books of Sandy Lynam Clough. She is a wonderful artist and illustrator.
I have collected several of her books on tea that are filled with lovely illustrations and tea time ideas.
When I redid the wallpaper in my very small kitchen, I chose this wallpaper by Sandy Clough.


It's been on my walls for years now and I just love to look at it and find the gifts of the Holy Spirit that Sandy has carefully worked into her art work.


I have tucked in several of her books here and there for fun. They are at home in the kitchen.




Annabelle has decorated her home for fall too. She wanted to surprise Annabelle of Montana when she came to visit.


Do you remember that Annabelle of Montana gifted Annabelle of Oregon with this wonderful stove?



A few decorations to welcome fall. The animals wanted to welcome Miss Annabelle too.


Here the girls are together once again. They were having a little tea while they were chatting away for days. They haven't seen each other since last May, so they had a lot of catching up to do.



It's time for a warm cup of tea, now that the weather has changed. I'm having a Rooibos Vanilla this afternoon.

3 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Such beautiful books, a delightful read I am sure. The fall setting is also a real delight.

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: books on tea are very interesting. Nice cover. Fabulous dolls. Great stove. I like your miniatures. With autumn feel like drinking hot tea. Keep in touch

Micupoftea said...

Hello from HOT, sunny California...send us some cool Fall weather, pretty please! It was 106 for several days and promises to get back up to 100 by next weekend. UGH! Enjoy your beautiful weather for me. I like S. Clough and enjoy her books and artwork. Your wallpaper is charming. Have a great last few days of Sept, Linda. :) xo