Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

FRIENDSHIP


I am amazed at the gift of friendship that God has granted to me at this point in my life. I've always had lots of friends, but the dear ones who stand by me, encourage me, pray for me, cry with me and just love me for who I am RIGHT NOW, continue to delight and astonish me! This has made me really think about the true meaning of friendship and appreciate the ones who are there for you when you really need them. It has also been a lesson to let others go which is sometimes very hard.
I've struggled with things this winter but friendship has helped me wade through the days.
It sounds like I'm in middle school, but to have a very dear best friend at my age is truly a gift from God.
I don't want to embarrass the special friend who I'm writing about, but I know she will read this. Love ya lots and thanks for everything.

No comments: