Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy February!

Happy February!

A new month has graced our lives and homes! I love February. It's a month filled with birthdays in our family and now that Angie and Chris are together, we have two more! Chris' daughter Ava will be 6 in a few weeks and Chris celebrates his at the end of the month. Of course we can't forget my Jimmy on February 10th. My BIL Steve will add another year on February 12th. I have several friends who will be singing" Happy Birthday" this month too.

When we owned our pharmacies and card shoppes, we never got to enjoy Valentine's Day for ourselves. It was a very busy day, an intense day at work selling flowers, cards, balloons, truffles and all kinds of sweet chocolates. We were always sooo tired when we finished up the day that we never did much to celebrate other than be thankful for a good day at the shoppe! Maybe that's why I look so forward to Valentine's Day now.

So here's to the grand month of February with all it's pink and red, friends and family, hearts and cupids, but most of all ~ here's to LOVE!

3 comments:

Made.by.Fay said...

Thank you for your visit to my blog. It makes me smile whenever I see a comment from you. I see you have been busy getting ready for Valentines Day. The hearts and flowers are lovely.

Blessings,
Fay

Susan said...

Hear, hear, Linda. Hope this year your Valentine's Day is FABULOUS. You deserve it. Susan

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi Linda: Love the Valentine Day post. Have a great week. Blessings, Martha