Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

February 6th


Did my bible study lesson early this morning and ran across a nice reminder scripture~

"The mouth speaks from the overflow of the heart" Matthew 12:34

Keep you heart good and hopefully sweet words and kindness will flow out. I know I have been a little negative this week. I don't know if it's the weather or just me. Lord, I need a better attitude! I am going to work on this today. Valentines is the perfect time for an attitude adjustment....

Have a good Wednesday.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for posting this, Linda! I was gently reminded that what is in the heart flows from the mouth. I pray I will speak forth the joy of the Lord.

Blessings and hugs to you,
Stephanie

Antiques And Teacups said...

Definitely a true word. I would like to see that put into practice in our world at the moment....words of wisdom are like apples of gold in settings of silver....
Ruth

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

So true. Thank you for such a meaningful post. laurie

Susan said...

Gosh, Linda. We would never have guessed you were negative this week. Your posts have been chipper.

I know some weeks I feel down, too, especially when I'm broke (which is a lot of the time. ha haha)

But I try to work on an attitude of gratitude for what I DO have and then I feel better.

Take care and have a delightful Thursday! Susan

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a wonderful reminder to us all. I need to write this down in my journal tonight! Sweet hugs!

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Linda, a post like this-means so much. Daily challenges are always present. I needed to hear this myself. Your Valentines are so pretty!