Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Gratitude Sunday #6~My JImmy


Today I'm joining Linda  at A LA CARTE for Gratitude Sunday. This is becoming a very nice tradition and I find myself thinking about my choice though out the week.

So, today I'm grateful for my dear Jimmy. Today is his birthday! I am wishing him a year of happiness, fishing, many trips to his gold mine camp, memorable times with friends, successful antiques show, good health and God's many blessings.

Thanks Jimmy for taking such good care of me and the girls. You are a great husband and a giving father. I give you an A+ for being a protector and a provider.

Thanks Jimmy for always making everyone laugh...such a gift from God!

Thanks Jimmy for making my friends feel comfortable! You're always such a good sport.

Thanks Jimmy for all the dinners "out", especially when I'm in a busy pattern or trying to finish up yet
ANOTHER project.

Thanks Jimmy for helping me take good care of my dad.

Thanks Jimmy for all the county drives and trips out of town.

Thanks Jimmy for all the encouragement with my little Etsy shoppe.s

Thanks Jimmy for bringing me flowers all these years.

Thanks Jimmy for not laughing at all my dolls and even going to the doll shows with me!

Thanks Jimmy for sticking with me for almost 40 years!  We need to celebrate this August.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY! I LOVE YOU!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤


15 comments:

Micupoftea said...

Sounds like you have a wonderful, loyal husband there! Wishing you both a lovely day celebrating :)
So blessed~
shawn

theromanticrose said...

Tanti auguri a Jimmy anche dall'Italia!Baci a te,Rosetta

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

This is such a dear, kind, loving and thoughtful post-this touched my heart!

Suzan said...

How touching and how so very sweet!! You are so blessed and Jimmy is blessed to also have you --- who appreciates everything he does and the love you both have!!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

What a sweet post! I love that you and Jimmy have been together for so many years and have supported and cared for each other. It is important to remember and be thankful. I thank you for using Gratitude Sunday to so that this week!
hugs,
Linda

Unknown said...

This was so sweet. It's nice to see that there are some really good marriages out there. Appreciation is so important.

Elizabeth Edwards said...

aww, such a sweet post. i love it!! Happy Birthday, Jimmy! enjoy your day. ( :

Betty@SouthernGrace said...

He sounds like a wonderful husband. Maybe it was the music...I felt like crying there :) We are blessed!

Susan said...

Awwww, happy birthday to your sweetie, Linda. Hope you celebrate to the max. Susan

wilhelmina said...

Oh Linda what a wonderful post. It made me cry. Sounds like Jim is as wonderful as you are and I'm so glad that you found each other and hung on to each other. Love him and I haven't even met him or ever even talked to him. Hope we can rectify that this Fall!! Much love to you both and the Happiest of Birthdays to Jim for the little bit left of the day! xxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooWilhelmina

GardenOfDaisies said...

God blessed you with a jewel of a man! I thought he was pretty great, but when you got to the part where he goes with you to the doll shows... that puts him in sainthood category. Don't you think? :-)
Thank you so much for the beautiful cameo valentine, tea and cameo treats. It was such a delightful surprise. You are truly one of the sweetest people on the blogs!

Maureen Wyatt said...

What a sweet post, full of love and gratitude! Thanks for popping in to visit me and I'm your newest follower!

Chatty Crone said...

Awe happy birthday Jimmy - what a sweet story - it made me cry. I am so glad to know there is such great love out there. Wow. He seems like a great guy and you a great gal!

Housewife59 said...

This is beautiful. What a wonderful husband you have. I'm glad you let him know how awesome he is!

Lesley

Anonymous said...

Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to send you an email.
I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

Also visit my blog :: プラダ アウトレット