Pages

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Pumpkin Moonshine Day! TEA TIME TUESDAY #172


It's almost 10 PM and it's been a long day. Happy Pumpkin Moonshine Day....Tasha Tudor's name for Halloween. I love this gentle images from one of her books. It was also Tea Time with Tasha today, so this is what I featured on our Take Peace group.



I love candy corn and it's almost time for it to disappear again.It was my little treat for the day.


I really like this tea! I am a fan of Rooibos, but had never tried Rooibos pumpkin spice before...yummy!


I love my bowl fillers....candy corn!


The tea cozy is quite cute and perfect for my candy corn theme.

I made navy bean soup and cornbread earlier today to take over to Angie's home tonight.  She fixed a  veggie soup for me and had hot apple cider. It was all really good and Otto was so much fun. He is growing up too quickly for Grandma Linda.


 After dinner, it was time for mommy to get Otto dressed in his dragon costume.


The weather was dry and brisk but no rain and not too cold. Amazing! He was so excited about every thing he got. He's showing me his loot.


Here he is waiting for the people to open the door. He really got into it all this year. After all, he is four now!!!


Mommy and her little green dragon!.


Daddy was checking out the candy.


Yummy Otto...that's the last piece of candy tonight!!!! If you eat too much candy, you might turn into a drazon!!!!


5 comments:

Sandi said...

What a cute little dragon...until the last picture, then it’s aaaaaaiiiieee! What a scary dragon!!

Creations By Cindy said...

Awe, now he is a cute little dragon. Love, love, love, your tea cup and saucer. Happy November. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Stephanie said...

Happy November, my friend! It was such a joy to visit with you this morning.

Your tea cup is simply stunning and those candy corn bowl fillers are adorable! Did you make them?

Love and hugs to you!

Simply Shelley said...

Such a sweet post. Looks like it was a wonderful evening for all.
Tea time was lovely. Blessings to you all 🍁🍵❤

Szara Sowa said...

Very much I like the name Tasha Tudor - Pumpkin Moonshine Day. The Otto dragon was charming, you had a really wonderful day. Cordial greetings.