Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Tea Time Tuesday


How is everyone doing after the big day? I have been taking it pretty easy for the last two days. I did manage to get my Etsy orders out and the wash caught up today. Gina has been with us for over a week and it has been just delightful having her home.


I did have a cup of tea this afternoon. It was a rainy day and I had a few minutes to myself. I have to confess, I did tea that mushroom gingerbread cookie!


Jim gave me this sweet little cup and saucer for Christmas. It has a sweet little holly pattern decorating the cup and saucer, however, there is no mark on it. I just love the look.


It somewhat matches the little plate that I have had for years. I love anything with a holly pattern.


This was the second little cup. It's a bit smaller but just as charming.


I had to use my favorite tea pot this afternoon as the season will soon be gone. I was reading about the 12 Days of Christmas today. I love to leave my decorations up until Jan 6th.


This is the vintage book you can see in the background. My friend LaVonne gave it to me a few years back.

I will be babysitting my Otto tomorrow. I hope to post some pix from our Christmas fun the next few days. It's been such a busy but fun Christmas season. 

3 comments:

Szara Sowa said...

Beatutiful teapot and teacup. Happy New Year!

Debby Ray said...

Good morning, Linda! I hope your Christmas was as blessed as mine was. I just adore your holly patterned teacups and accessories! I do love me some holly and I use holly to decorate for the season...so blessed to have some out back. It is somewhat of a let-down after Christmas but I am always ready to get back to normal as well as trying to keep my resolutions! May you have a Happy New Year, sweet friend!♥

Susan said...

Hi Linda...Jimmy gave you a lovely little Christmasy tea cup. Charming. Hope your holiday was touched with magic. It was a lovely one here. Tomorrow? BIG SNOAWSTORM! woot woot Take care and be well, my friend. Susan