Pages

Friday, January 1, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Happy New Year! The end of 2015 was just so busy and full and despite everything, it ended quite well. It is always good to start a New Year. I love to have a clean slate. I love the thought of new adventures and plans and yes....a new plan book!

I haven't had a word pop into my head for the new year for a few years now, but the word JOURNEY seems to be waiting for me in 2016. So, JOURNEY it is. I am ready to see where the JOURNEY takes me this year.


3 comments:

Antiques And Teacups said...

Definitely a perfect word...and may yours be blessed! Happy New Year!
Ruth

Debbie Harris said...

Excellent word, especially with all that you have endured the past year.
Praying that your journey with the Lord is gracefully beautiful in all that comes your way.
Thinking of you~ Debbie

mamasmercantile said...

Best wishes for the New Year, hoping you have a wonderful journey.