Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Summer cold and feeling yucky!


I came down with nasty cold yesterday and have been in bed most of the day. I just NEVER feel sick enough to waste a day doing nothing! I was hoping to spend today working on a quilt for my dolly friend Bev but my head isn't clear enough to be quilting.
I've been wanting to do a bit of work on my blog, so brought the computer in my room and just played around and updated some things. I would still like to have a custom header done for my blog, but will wait a bit. I've learned a great deal in my first year of blogging. It's fun to create something that soon becomes a part of you.
I'm thankful it's not hot outside and I can enjoy the comforter and a cup of tea.
Wish mama bunny was here to spoil me along with Peter Rabbit.

6 comments:

Antiques And Teacups said...

Take care and get well! What a shame. So cute to use the Peter Rabbit graphic. I love that!
Ruth

Christine Crocker said...

Dear Linda, I hope that this lovely evening finds you feeling much better.
I love little Peter Rabbit~

Be well soon,
Christine

Jane said...

I thought of you as Elsie and I visited an antique mall yesterday. We looked for Paragon teacups all the way through, but nothing really caught our eye. We did see similar things to some things my mom has,...oh, look, this is priced at so and so dollars. :)

Deborah said...

Oh no, hope you feel better soon! :) will be thinking of you.

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

theromanticrose said...

Ti auguro una pronta guarigione!E' dolce il tuo coniglio!Baci,Rosetta

LaVonne said...

Rest and get well! Summer is not time to be sick. No fun at all! ;-)