Pages

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Found Dolly Treasures


I haven't been blogging too much as we are in the process of going through lots of tubs of stuff. We are almost out of one storage unit. I went through all of these tubs on Tuesday. Lots to donate, sell or keep.


One of the treasures I found were these two half doll brushes. They were used as lint brushes or to brush away crumbs. Sometimes, they were just used to decorate a vanity.


They are both marked Germany and do have numbers on their backs.


This is my favorite and the first one I bought. We bought it shortly after we were married...almost 44 years ago.

We finally got my car back after a return to the car repair place. We are hoping to go down to the coast tomorrow for the Pixie Fest. More on that later!

3 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Those dolls are amazing, I have never seen anything like them before. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Szara Sowa said...

I ♥ halfdolls. I have one. Ypurs are beautiful. Have a nice weekend. ☺

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Is it not amazing how long we keep things? Especially if we have them packed neatly away? I applaud you on your tenacity to continue this project! Be blessed!
Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage