Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Tea Time Tuesday #114


Happy Tea Time Tuesday! I get to share one of the teacups I got at the estate sale this past weekend. I absolutely love it. It's just different than most of my cup and saucers and I think it's really quite spring like.


It is a Royal Winton, made in England. It is very much like the chintz designs that this company made. It even has the little gold band on the inside of the cup.




It has been wet and chilly here in Oregon. I took a break this afternoon and had a nice cup of tea....a cranberry spiced white tea. It's a delicate yet yummy tea. I took a few minutes to glance at one of my Tasha Tudor books...First Poems of Childhood. It's a sweet book.


7 comments:

Kim said...

Your Royal Winton tea cup is so pretty. Such a lovely design.

mamasmercantile said...

A very beautiful design, I have never come across this one before. I can see why you would want to keep it. Take care.

Kelly-Anne said...

Oh, how beautiful, dear Linda! I love this design...you always find the most beautiful teacups! I had coffee in the lovely cup you sent me this morning whilst on my way to work with my dad - i thought so much of YOU! I hope you are enjoying a lovely Springtime...sending hugs and love your way!

Smiles,
Kelly-Anne

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What a beautiful Royal Winton teacup, Linda! That pretty design would make me smile, and your cranberry spice white tea sounds delightful!
I also read your post on working the estate sale...what fun and so many treasures!

Bernideen said...

Dear Linda:
I think you struck gold! That is a real beauty and Royal Winton is so
honored". You did good - real good!

allthingzsewn said...

It is indeed a sweet cup. The tea you describe sounds delicious, would you share the name and brand please. I'm trying to find some red and black tea cups. Not much luck at all.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Pretty tea cup and I have a few Tasha Tudor books that I enjoy.
warmly,
deb