Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Tea Time Tuesday #111


Oh Happy Day last Sunday at the flea market! Jim found this delightful metal toy tea set. It's by Ohio Arts and is dated 1939. It is in such wonderful condition and I am happy to share it on Tea Time Tuesday. The subject matter is Pinocchio and it has all the characters from the Walt Disney movie.


Of course, my favorite character is the Blue Fairy. I always thought she was sooo pretty. I do have to admit that Pinocchio did scare me a bit as child, but it is a classic.


Love the shape of the teapot and I do love a toy tea set! I'm not sure I will be keeping this one. I am going to enjoy it for awhile before I list it.


The graphics are just so very cute and I do love the colors too...pink and green!


The metal toy dishes have been such a fun thing to collect. The hunt is always pretty darn exciting!

2 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

What a great find, a real treasure. Take care.

Lady Jane said...

What a great find!!! That is so neat. Hugs, LJ