Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

The Men in My Life


I grew up in a home with 3 sisters and only 1 brother. I had 2 daughters and even all of our pets were female! My world has changed a bit. I now care for 3 males! I've been taking Otto to the kid's indoor gym on Wednesday mornings. We go early so he can get his favorite car. He just loves to ride around and around and around in that little car!


He will only get out for awhile to play on the other equipment. He is so shy around other kids and doesn't quite know what to do. Not sure how long that will last.


This is just one of my favorite photos! I just caught him peeking out of the soccer net. Little monkey.


Thursday evening we went to dinner with Chris and Angie and Otto to celebrate Jim's birthday. So, here's the other guy in my life that I take care of...my Jimmy! Otto gave him the cutest book. It is so funny and perfect! You can see how these two feel about each other....true love!


Gma got to read the book for a few minutes with the men folk.


Yummy.....


And here's the other guy...my dad! He is doing so much better after a difficult December. We are so thankful for his improvement. My daughter Angie went over to visit him this evening with the little guy.


All that activity and visiting makes for a tired little Otto. Ahh...the 3 men of my life...the 3 loves of my life!


3 comments:

Vee said...

What a sweet post honoring all the men in your life. Now I want to read what it takes to babysit a Grandpa.

Unknown said...

Awe! I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's day!
~Liz

Bernideen said...

That's a darling post Linda! I loved it! Otto is such a sweetie!