Pages

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Tea Time Thursday #164


I have been so very busy. We have been getting ready for the all city garage sale at Clark County Fairgrounds and we are pretty much out of another storage unit. We will only have one left and we still need that one. I took another trunkful of things to the donation center this morning after I had my blood test at the lab. I wasn't going to go into the Goodwill, however, there was a UHaul truck at the drop off and I couldn't get in. So I decided to go into the store for a few minutes. I found this beautiful Foley cup and saucer. I am trying not to buy things, but this cup was soooo pretty and it just looks like summer.


The design around the center of the saucer is just so different and the circle of flowers is just charming. Of course, it has the green handle and that always does it to me!


I took a quick look at this tea book from my collection. I love it because it's all about small bites.


My friend Angelia sent this tea to me a few weeks ago with a lovely box of treats. I just love Rooibos Red Tea. I don't know how she knew, but it's a favorite.


I so enjoyed a tiny break for a cup of tea. The weather has been so delightful...just in the 70's....cool enough to enjoy a hot cup of tea this afternoon. 

4 comments:

Szara Sowa said...

Beautiful china tea cup. I love tea cups with roses. Have a nice week. :)

Kim said...

That tea cup is so pretty. It seems as if you are busy but enjoying yourself....that is wonderful. Have a lovely week.

Bernideen said...

Such a pretty post Linda! Love the cup and saucer!

mamasmercantile said...

Love the cup and saucer, always joy to have a nice afternoon tea.