Pages

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Tea Time #165....A Day With Ava


Ava spent the day with me. We haven't had a day together, just the two of us for quite some time now. I thought it would be fun to have tea with her. We went to the store together and I let her pick out the goodies. She was so helpful in fixing everything. I was so thrilled to watch her enjoy helping with the tea! I hope she will continue to love it and give her own teas as she gets older.


I noticed the teapot is missing from my photos. It was steeping on the counter and it didn't get into the picture.


Ava set the table and arranged all the plates of goodies. She had quite a system for her designs.



She invited her little stuffed hedgehog...Chocolate. She found a tiny little dish for him.


She sure looks happy...doesn't she? She's 10 now and soon will be taller than I am.


Yes, I was pretty happy too.


After tea, we  had a chance to play the Barbie Queen of the Prom game. I ordered one and was waiting for her to visit so we could play the game. Oh my goodness, she loved it. I used to play it with my sister and then my girls loved to play it. So....the circle of life goes on...Barbie games and all. 

4 comments:

Szara Sowa said...

It is a wonderful idea, to invite the granddaughter for tea. I must use it and invite Amelia. She is 9 years old and will certainly be very happy. Cordial greetings. ♥♥♥

Stephanie said...

My oh my, what a glorious tea party! The food looks oh-so-delicious and the sile on your dear granddaughter's face is proof that she had a marvelous time :)

Love to you, sweet Linda!

The Victorian Girl said...

My goodness! She's really growing up! Glad that she is enjoying tea with you and hopefully, will continue into her adult life.

mamasmercantile said...

What a joy visit and see your wonderful afternoon tea. A beautiful array of afternoon tea treats.