Pages

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Tea Time #166


Happy Tea Time Tuesday...seems like this is almost all the blogging I can manage lately. I have some new health issues and had to visit the doctor last Friday. Looks like I am back in the medical system again and waiting for more test to be scheduled. I am trying to accept it but I really don't like it. I don't do well with the unknown.

I just love this pink teapot. You can never have too much pink! I found this pretty Sadler teapot at an estate sale awhile back. I cannot resist pink roses. It has 1936 written on the bottom in gold ink.


PRETTY IN PINK....right?


This sweet little cream and sugar was also at the sale and I couldn't separate them, could I?


I wanted to use this very pretty rose mug that was gifted to me by my friend Angelia. Isn't it pretty? She knows me quite well.


As I am on a very limited diet along with my boring low sodium, I have to watch what I'm eating. Luckily, summer presents lots of yummy fruit treats for tea time. I do love raspberries!

Hopefully, I will be back before next Tuesday. 

9 comments:

Sandra said...

Your tea time set is beautiful. I can see how it makes you happy. I am sorry to hear about your health issue. I will say a prayer for you. Take care.

mamasmercantile said...

So sorry to hear about your health issues hope all goes well when you visit the doctor. Love the pink teapot.

Debby Ray said...

I am sorry to hear about your medical issues, Linda. I hope the awaiting test results will be in your favor! Adorable pink teapot! Have a good rest of the week :)

Stephanie said...

My dearest Linda, it was truly a blessing to visit with you this morning....how I wish I could enjoy a cup of tea with you in person - what a joy that would be!

You are never far from my thoughts and prayers, dear one. I know the Lord will see you through.

Many thanks for the kind comment and email. Oh, how you touch my heart in a special way. I am so thankful for you! Love and hugs!

Szara Sowa said...

The entire set to the tea into roses is sensational. I wish You good health. Blessings. :)

Maristela Guilherme said...

Louça maravilhosa!
O bule rosa é muito lindo.
bjs

allthingzsewn said...

Your new tea set is gorgeous. Praying for you and the up coming tests.
Hugs and blessings

krishna said...

The teapot is extremely cute!!love that..

Sandi said...

Beautiful.