Pages

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Tea Time Tuesday...#153 Time for St Patrick's Fun!


Oh it's March and time for some St Patrick's fun! I think the Irish invaded my home this weekend. With Easter being late this year, I delighted in decoration with my St Pat's goodies. Often, I have to get out the Easter things right after Valentine's to enjoy the Easter items....but not this year!


When I was decorating on Saturday, I discovered that I didn't own a Belleek tea cup. I have a couple teapots and some sweet small pieces of Belleek, but no tea cup! I checked on line, but the freight was pretty high. That's understandable, as Belleek is so fragile. We were exhibiting at the spring Expo antique and collectible show, so I decided to look around for one at the show. Yes! I did find one at a booth run by a darling little couple. The price was very fair and NO freight. I was so excited.


This little vase was a gift from my friend Ann who brought it back to me when she went to Ireland. It's just charming.


My teapot was lonely without a tea cup!


I tried this tea by Twinings.....buttermint. It is sooo yummy. It's a very light and smooth mint tea. I really like it...try it!


This photo shows a few more of my Belleek pieces in my hutch.


I think they're doing a little Irish jig!


An Irish blessing....


Kissing.......


We were busy last week getting ready for the spring show. It's a lot of work, but we did well again and that makes it all so much fun! Jimmy had extra help from our nephews Patrick and Markie, along with Markie's girlfriend Jessica. It's alway fun to have some young blood with you!

Here's some pictures of our booth for you to enjoy.











We had a great show and had some fun along the way. Next show will be in October, but Jim is thinking about doing the city wide garage sale in May!!! 

3 comments:

Szara Sowa said...

Very pretty Belleek pieces. At us we doesn't have this holiday, only in Irish pubs in major cities.
I liked very much the little cabinet for dolls on your stall. Greetings.

Kim said...

What a pretty teapot and teacup. Wow you have a lot of pretties in your booth. So happy you had a wonderful time.

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Linda, what a great St. Pat's tea spot you have created. I like all of your Belleek pieces, especially the teapot, so glad you got the teacup to go with it! :)