Pages

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Tea Time Tuesday #154



Yesterday the postman delivered a package that I have been waiting for for a quite some time. I signed up for the Tasha Tudor Valentine's Day and my package never came. My partner lives in New Hampshire and has been snowed in a good amount of the winter. Her hubby forgot to mail my package too, so it was really late in arriving.  I was thrilled with her box and what she chose for me.
She learned that I was watching the Victoria special on PBS and discovered that I love all the English shows on PBS. She put together a little tea in a box gift.


I love the dainty cup and saucer. The colors are perfect and it's a fun addition to my collection.






Here's the markings on the bottom of the cup...it's marked Old Royal Bone China England.


This sweet little porcelain lady was also included. Isn't she wonderful? Do you think she is keeping a secret? I think so.


I loved the card that Allyson sent...very Victorian and so pretty.


And what a grand box of PG Tips tea! It's such a wonderful tea...always a classic.


Nice and hardy for a rainy day.


I can buy King Arthur's flour out here in Oregon. I was happy to find a package of their scone mix in my box! How fun. I can't believe how delicious this mix is. I made them in the drop form, which is so easy and it's pretty hard to fail. Jimmy was just thrilled. He loves cranberry orange. It did give a little recipe for a glaze that really added a nice touch.


Yummmm....the finished projects.


Flaky and so flavorful.


Such a delightful treat on a rainy day. I will be participating in the Tasha Tudor Easter exchange and Stephanie's Tea Cup exchange next. Happy Tea Time. 

10 comments:

Mrs. Chrissy T said...

The tea cup and saucer are FUN. So cheery. What a neat package of goodies.

Szara Sowa said...

Such exchanges are very nice. The lovely cup and the tea in it. I am a bit ill, aches the throat. Have nice week and the meeting Tasha Tudor.

Kim said...

What lovely treasures you were gifted. That is a sweet teacup.

Bernideen said...

I am so happy this finally came Linda and the cup and saucer is really an old "cottagey" type one that is darling. I love these older ones. So many wonderful items!

tierneycreates said...

What a package to get in the mail! Lovely!

Debbie Harris said...

Bassist!! Well worth the wait, Linda.
Those sweet scones look delicious and the flavor must have been wonderful.
Thank you for your visit today. :) Yes, my husband and I are both doing much better from our falls. God was certainly looking after us.

Bless you~~

Debbie Harris said...

Well... spell check certainly got me again!! I have no idea what "Bassist" is, but I wanted to say beautiful. Sigh... that could have been ugly. 🙄

krishna said...

So so beautiful tea cup...

Please visit: http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com

Linda Walker said...

A lovely package of goodies!! We live close to the King Arthur Flour store in VT. (I'm in NH) I love that particular scone mix!!!your teacup is so pretty too! I just received a wonderful package in the mail from Stephanie's swap! Such fun!
Linda
Mysewwhatblog

Linda Walker said...

A lovely package of goodies!! We live close to the King Arthur Flour store in VT. (I'm in NH) I love that particular scone mix!!!your teacup is so pretty too! I just received a wonderful package in the mail from Stephanie's swap! Such fun!
Linda
Mysewwhatblog