Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Tea Time Tuesday....#151


 It was tea time last Saturday with my Pacific NW Tasha Tudor group. We met at Diane's beautiful home in the country. Look at the beautiful table she had set for us!


My sweet friend Diane and partner in crime....Diane.


Sterling, flowers and pretty pink lusterware. Tasha Tudor had so many sets of pink luster. Several of us are on the hunt for a teapot. They are very hard to find.


Yummy tea time sandwiches....egg salad, curry chicken and salmon delights.


Pretty pink and red decor with a fresh fruit cup to enjoy!


One of our desserts was a cherry almond cake from Tasha Tudor's cookbook. The frosting was very light but it was really delicious.


Here I am with sweet Carla. She is a fellow quilter and quite the gardener.


Connie read us a wonderful essay she wrote about the missing rag doll. It was so touching.


Joyce and Connie enjoying tea time.


After we finished our tea, I shared a little craft with the group. It was fun and easy and everyone enjoyed it.




Susan and her daughter Lily look pretty serious along with Jane!


The little hearts for the dolly Valentine's turned out so cute. Everyone was quite individual. I had very good pupils!


8 comments:

Debbie Harris said...

Aww...that is delightful!
What a beautiful gathering of ladies and those hearts are darling!

Bless you~~

Debbie Harris said...

Aww...that is delightful!
What a beautiful gathering of ladies and those hearts are darling!

Bless you~~

Szara Sowa said...

You had a wonderful tea time party. I like Very much Your Valentines hearts. Hugs.

mamasmercantile said...

Such a delight to be included in your wonderful gathering, the food looked delicious. The hearts were a joy.

Kim said...

Oh how wonderful. Your tea party looks as if it was a lot of fun. Love the setting. Those sweet Valentine heart boxes are so pretty. How lovely for all you ladies to be able to get together and celebration friendship.

Suzanne said...

Loved seeing your gathering! I hope more chapters will start;-)

The Victorian Girl said...

That looks like so much fun! And I love the little Valentine boxes. I wish I was part of a Tasha Tudor group, but for now I will just have to be happy with seeing yours!

Dianna said...

I think Tasha Tudor would approve. What fun!