Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sunday Thoughts

I have shared how I prayed for my little grandson when my daughter was pregnant with him. I still can't believe sometimes that Otto is here and I will always be so thankful that God answered my prayer.
I had a situation happen today that is very sad and upsetting to me. I don't understand the actions of Otto's father. I am Grandma Linda, not Otto's mother, so it is hard. I can voice my opinion and I have, but that is all I do. I can pray and I do pray for that sweet little boy who has stolen my heart. 

3 comments:

The Victorian Girl said...

As a grandparent, it is so hard to watch something upsetting happen to your grandchild and not be able to do anything about it. I hope all your prayers are answered.

mamasmercantile said...

I too hope your prayers are answered, thinking of you.

Mrs. Chrissy T said...

Covering children (our own or others) is such a powerful thing. God knows! Praying for you to see your answers!